Once you have connected your social media accounts, go to the ‘Site & Blog Content’ tab in the menu and you will see all your most recent posts and pages. Find the post or page you wish to share and press the ‘Share on Social Media’ button. All of your connected social accounts will appear.
Customise the message for each of the social media accounts, or you can keep them all the same. But I would recommend changing the message for each social media platform as they are different. By that I mean, Facebook is more informal, LinkedIn and Twitter is more business orientated. I’m sure over time, you will work out and see what works best with your followers and services or products you are selling.
With the Pro version, you get so many more features;
- Auto-Post and Auto-Schedule posts.
- Gives you best times to post on each social network.
- Automatically turns your posts into an adapted format for each platform. Such as #hashtags, @handles etc
- More social media calendar features to keep track of your shared posts and scheduling plan.
- Monitor and measure your marketing success in Google Analytics.
- And much more…
You can use the link to download and install the WordPress Social Post Plugin.
Have fun and enjoy testing the plugin.
If you would like any help setting up the plugin and step by step guidance on how to use, then I’d be happy to assist.
Also, if you are looking for website design help, get in touch and let’s get your business website up and running.